View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 07:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachary View Post
Hi, I'm new here and it looks like I might have MG. CT scan shows a possible thymoma and I get very tired and weak. Funny thing is that I was fine for 6 months last year and then there was a heat wave and I was awful again and have ben sick for months since. Thing is, I have tested negative to the main antibody although the neuro I am seeing is re-testing for it and is testing for the MUSK one as well. So, if that's the case, i wonder why the heat makes me worse? Anyway, they want to take my thymus gland out and I'm scared that will only maing all of this worse. I have had these symptoms - dry cough, tickly throat, light sensitive and tired eyes, intense fatige - for a year and half now and have been managing without medication although it's very inconvenient!
Any comments/thoughts gratefully accepted
Hi Rachary,

Welcome to the group! If you have a thymoma it will have to come out and you could feel so much better in time. Maybe the new blood work will show something, but that is not always the case. The heat makes everything worse for me. I can't tolorate it at all and had a crises 3 years ago because of it. Hang in there!

Take care,
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote