View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 09:41 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Awake

Todays' check in is yesterday for me. I folded laundry and made the cut out cookies yesterday. My new lap top from voc rehab arrived, but I can't find the cord to my wireless router.

Bobby, I hope the checks turn up soon for you. One time almost a year later I found a missing one, another time, my daughter took afew I ahd to cash and cashed them for herself. They were her w/c checks, I had given her the money already but did'nt take them to the bank yet...

Biza, that sounds yummy, I am sitting with cookies with my coffee today. The only time I bake anymore is the holiday.

Nikko, I hope the doggies are on the best behavior! I bet your Mom loved getting her hair done.

I have work early today, still last minute thing to buy. Tomorrow I ahve a young man to visit his Dad for the first time in three years....He refused to go in last week.....Dad is a OK guy, but remarried and new baby.....Sister visits Dad, but my guy I think is feeling he will allienate Mom if he sees Dad.
Quit a change from the Dad that was in prison and did'nt see his little girl for three years.......

OH, Amazon shipped my order twice and charged me twice! I have to tie up money over the holiday, and no phone contact, all e-mail correspondance.

Big hugs to everyone have a grand Wednesday.
Di

Pocono area, PA