View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 09:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't bother wrapping gifts.... I buy a ton of gift bags from the dollar store or from one of the "Lot" stores - some have a Christmas theme, others are solid color. I also buy tissue paper and ribbons/bows.

For the solid color gift bags, if they do not have red, green, silver, or gold (holiday colors) then I buy a rainbow and give each person their gift in a bag that is their favorite color.

I stuff some tissue paper in the bag, drop the gift in, stuff some more tissue paper (sometimes I use christmas theme wrapping paper to stuff on top instead of tissue paper), then stick a bow on the outside of the bag. If my hands are feeling OK, then I will tie some ribbon on the handles of the gift bags... but if my hands hurt I skip the ribbon and use an extra bow.

It takes me about 15 minutes to put all the gifts in the gift bags - and I have a huge family, so it's great to be able to do it easily and quickly but still have it end up looking great.
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote