View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelrsd View Post
hello to all sorry that i havent been on in a couple days.
been crazy here with Dr appt for me and the kids. plus their last day of school is wednesday so we should be over all that fuss !!! thank god !!!

tommorrow am i am goin to have that ESI block i know some have had it. i havent and its a test to see if my pain in my lower body will react or not.. we will see. fingers crossed because my lower half is killing me !!

i hope that everyone had a great memorial day weekend and remembered all that have fought for this country

i will let you know how it goes
carrie
Hi Carrie,
Thank you for letting us know about your block and also writing afterwards. I hope you get some relief after the initial couple of days. Have you ever tried HBOT? My Dr. just built a couple of clinics with a HBOT in each one here in Phoenix/Scottsdale. I'm going to try it soon, when he finishes the clinic. I had called a couple of clinics, one in Florida and one in California and am hoping they will give some relief. He is a Neurologist. Insurance doesn't pay for RSD and HBOT. I went to the annual RSDSA meeting here in Scottsdale. Was really good, met a lady who has a HBOT in her home and has been helped greatly with it. I got some written information about the HBOT at the conference. If you or anyone is interested in reading it, I would be glad to mail it or fax it to you. We had 135 in attendance and then the next day was for the Drs. and therapists etc. It was at the Scottsdale Hospital where I was admitted after a fainting seizure from RSD. They are making a DVD that will be available thru RSDSA soon.
Hope the best for you Carrie, know that we all care about you,loretta hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote