Thread: Neuragen
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default neuragen

YES it does work for nerve pain, and it works FAST! yes its expensive, but i use it on a qtip and only when my pain is so intense i cant sleep or be human without it.
unlike all the other stuff out there that is supposed to work, and you pay more than is really smart, this stuff does do what they say it does. i have not found anything else that will really put the pain "to sleep" like neuragen does. it works for a couple of hours, but those hours a are true blessing! it doesnt take much at all, so apply just a bit, like i said i use a qtip and just a drop and then use it to apply where the pain is really horrid. you will find ads for this product in all the diabetic magazines, for diabetic neuropathy, that is how i first found out about it. it can be hard to find at the drug store, but i found it in the diabetic area along with all the other creams and lotions that dont work. i think i have tried them all.

i hope this helps someone out there. anything that works, we should all share with others!
nancy
demblu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote