View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 12:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart THANKS for your message!!

Hi Cara,
I just awoke from my usual nap and found your messages. Wow, gal, you are terrific. I appreciate all the info and encouragement. You helped to be more positive about the possibility of future healing. And I especially appreciate that you cared enough to write out your thoughts two times, after losing the first message. Not many would be so tenacious.

I am due to get the results from my fourth B12 test results today or tomorrow. I am extremely curious to find out the level !!! It will help me to proceed with my supplement doses as I have been experimenting during this 3 month period with higher levels.

You stated, "It wouldn't hurt for you to be tested for gluten sensitivity/celiac disease if you haven't been. It can co-exist in someone with pernicious anemia, and can also cause brain lesions similar to those caused by B12 deficiency, or MS." OK, here comes the dumb question. Firstly my favorite meal/snack is triscut crackers with cheddar cheese. I eat wheat cereal; wheat bread, etc., drink lactose skim milk 2 or 3x per day. Is it even remotely possible that I could be on this type of diet and still have a gluten sensitivity. Since taking the supplements, my intestinal tract and evacuation/bowels has never been better, and I have no diarrhea which I did occasionally have pre-treatment. What do you think ??

Anyway, I am reading the links you listed and re-reading your message. I am so grateful. You are indeed a nice person, and I would like to list you as a friend, ok? Heartfelt regards, Nancy
pearl girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote