View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
I can relate to your pain.
PLEASE do not hesitate to try Magnesium Malate and D3 (gel type). I take Centrum Silver and have heard through the grapevine that if you are that even folks who are not "older" can take this...but perhaps this would be best to double check w/ a doctor. I feel vitamins have reallly helped me. I take 2 Mag. Malate's daily from Source Naturals, but also eat yogurt daily (Fage 0%). I take 2 1000 tablets of the D3 in the morning and another 2 in the evening (a total of 4 daily). I also take a B50 tablet and extra B12, but have not had concerns about brands. Mrs. D told me about the D2 vs the D3 and she was right on the money about that. D3 is BETTER! Don't hesitate to listen. You could experiment with lowering the D3 dosage in a month or two. Also, I do NOT take extra Vitamin C, unless I feel I have a cold coming on. I have some chewable tablets and just pop a few at that time. It seems to work! I feel my multi tablet takes care of my vitamin C needs and don't really think about it. Hang in there...move forward...think positive...it can get better. Best wishes.
I have only seen D3... which is a good thing, because that means that is all I am buying/taking.
You are taking 4000 units of Vit. D a day? isn't that excessive?
I might have to look into the other kinds of Magnesium.

Macophile is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote