Renee Allen
Program Coordinator, Meds Connection
Neuroscience Clinics
1012 East Willetta Street
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Tel: 602.239.6733
Fax: 602.239.3593
Email: renee.allen@bannerhealth.com

She may be able to help you - altho the other posts on this board may be just as helpful. Mention me if you like - Jean Burns from azapda - has referred you for help. She & I have discussed the problem of out of state pwp who have trouble getting meds. She had said she might be able to provide some info on where / how you can get help.

Jean B

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevem53 View Post
I barely scrape by on my SSDI check, and I stopped Mirapex cold turkey last week cuz my neuro ran out of samples..I now have to depend on the generousity of a fellow parkie to send me some, cuz I cant afford $240 a month for the Rx..I have a few assets, and I have to hold on to them for dear life, because if I lose them, they are gone forever..Its not like I can up and go back to work full time and make a come back..We all have our personal challeneges because of this disease, and this is why I believe that the personal intimacy, the sharings of our struggles as well as our victories, is so significant and necessary

This isn't the life I wished for, but it is the life I have. So I'm doing my best.
jeanb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (05-28-2009), Fiona (05-28-2009), stevem53 (05-27-2009)