View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

at 88 he's precious. Give him lots of hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tied View Post
dad got an offer on his house so he can come live with me in texas. at 88 yrs old dad has gotten to be quite convincible. only problem is different family members try to convince him of different things. he ends up being stuck on the pushiest people's advice. fortuneately the one thing nobody can convince him of is to move anywhere else but texas. but all the other being pulled in other directions really has me down. every day is a new exercise in calming dad down. usually it's something he has gotten in his head that isn't even true. about 5 phone calls later he is reassured until the next time he speaks to a pushy family member. i am quite sure all this stress is not good for him but i can't seem to get certain family members to cease & desist.

so today i came in to work with yesterday heavy on my mind and buried myself in work. i came up for break, and then i noticed people were taking a 2nd break. i thot that was because the boss was out of town. later on i looked up and realized that the 2nd break was my lunch hr, which i totally missed. i had lunch at 3pm.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tied (05-29-2009)