View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 01:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Checking in..

or checking out. that is the question.
Yes folks, it's here, "holiday time"
Has winter/holiday "blues" got to anybody yet?
WEll, lets look at the brightside of life.
We still have fingers and hands (that sometimes work )
We have a brain and a PC to use it
the majority of us will have a tolerable time
some of us will have a rip-roarin' time
some of us will be depressed and won't be able to shake it
untill the sun comes a rollin' back this way
Here on the East Coast, it's like October out there, it's been practically suntanning weather, and there haven't been any storms, floods or fires. I didn't think greenhouse warming happened so quickly!
I've been as busy as any of you have. Does that mean doing "practically nothing" . THis is the stressiest part of the year to many, you've got to get up and medicated to be able to do much, and when you overdo it and don't have time to "recharge" your dopamine pump, you get in a terrible way, can't move, falling, etc. Myself, I'm particularly lucky to have a caretaker. Without my wife, my family would be in chaos. Even though she screams like a drill sergeant to keep us all in order. Just got over the effects of the cumulative effect of many "falls", my knees are feeling pretty good, no serious damage. I don't know why i had a period of so many falls, clustered together like that, but i haven't had a fall in weeks and can't attribute it to anything, i haven't been doing anything different, all i know is my balance is back, and i'm not festinating as much.
Well, happy wishes for the holidays to all of you out there, cyberparkies at this frequency. cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote