View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 10:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hello everybody, good to see you all. I also see a few name changes but that will work out in time. I Have missed BT, but had backed off a good bit because of my health so it could have been worse.

I can't say I didn't see it coming though. The writing was on the wall. Many stopped coming because things were so slow it took forever to load a page. After all the mass bannings I hardly knew anybody as it was.

Oh well, new beginnings and hopefully better health for all. I am not well, don't have a clue which "disease" is causing what. All of them are pain sensitive though. One Dr. changed my pain med. actually increased one of them. I had to bargin to get it as I thought it would work best. I know I don't know everything but some things about our bodies we just KNOW! Another Dr. discovered my potassium was very low, more meds. ACK!!

I don't know when I have ever grumbled so much. Sorry about that. Its good to see those that have found their way here. Thanks Liz for getting things going and also helping out on all the other rooms. You have been a big help here as well as all over the board.

I can't think of anything fun or funny at the moment. Is my life THAT dull? yes of course it is. Looking forward to getting settled and back to business. I'm thankful for DocJohn and all he has done to help us out. take care all, JJ

Last edited by JoJo6; 09-12-2006 at 10:33 AM. Reason: spelling, as usual
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote