View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I am an anxiety sufferer too.

I have fainted, and its completely different than a panic/anxiety attack. you can clearly feel the difference (or at least I can) as I get VERY hot, I feel like all the blood rushed to my head, and then, someone pulled the plug. The skin on my face stings like icy rain smacking on it, and I get blackness that leeches in from the sides of my vision. it decreases my visual field, and the stinging gets more intense. Then, you realize, that you are going to have to sit down, or lay down. its not a want, its a NEED. Your body MUST find a way to get level. its like you can feel the weight of the world pulling you downwards.

When I am having anxiety, I feel flushed, frustrated, and fearful. I get the panic heart race the heart thump in the throat feeling. The buzzy rushy hot flashy kind of panic of IM SICK IM SICK IM SICK. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME.

The weird part about the faint is I dont feel like I am gonna die, its actually peace filled. its slow, and detached, and it takes me out of myself. its like my body takes it all away from me, and no longer lets me control it.

So, if I am feeling like i MUST GET HELP NOW. I know that is panic. I try to examine what is going on at this moment that triggered me.

hope that helps.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (05-31-2009), Brokenfriend (06-04-2009), tamiloo (07-22-2009)