View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

My trunk is more affected with burning than anywhere else....but it comes and goes. I have 2 discs smashed, T8 and T9 and I had spinal nerve root injections and wish I had not. But every one is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope15 View Post
I have come across a few people on the forum who suffer from a burning back like I do. In fact, though I have PN in my feet, legs, arms and hands like almost everyone else, it's my trunk that is especially bad.

Yesterday, like almost every other day, my back was on fire. I have a lot of burning in my neck and lower back and if someone didn't know any better they would say that my bad back and neck are causing my PN. Though my MRI's indicated degeneration and disc bulges, they claim it isn't causing my PN. Here is the kicker, my brother has some of the same pains I do, and his doctors said it is definitely his back. He recently got an epidural for his back and now feels better.

The other burning that drives me crazy is across my stomach. I haven't really read about that on the forum, but I am sure there are some sufferers out there. Right across my stomach it feels like it's on fire.

So does anyone else suffer from a lot of burning across their trunk? Both stomach and back? I told my sister that it feels like I went out and got the worse sun burn in the world, and then someone came along with a piece of steel wool and scrubbed me down!
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote