View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mike,
I've been a member of this board for a while and read it periodically, but haven't posted in years. However, I just so happened to be reading the board tonight and felt that I should respond to your question. I have used the Dynatron STS for 5 years and am doing excellent. It has been a hard journey for me, but now I am happy to report that I've only had one flare up this year and it lasted about a week. I can definitely tell a difference when I'm using the machine versus when I miss a day so I know it must have some physiological effects. I cannot really even attempt to explain how the machine works, but all I know is that it has changed my life. When I originally saw Dr. Rhodes, I was unable to attend school because of my RSD and now I am in college over 2000 miles away from home.

Like any other treatment for RSD, each person is different so it's hard to know what treatments will work for which person. I definitely think it's well worth the money and the attempt especially if you believe it will work and are willing to stick with the treatment. The machine costs less than the combination of procedures I had before seeing Dr. Rhodes. I also know that he's made great improvements in his technology and treatment strategies since I first started and is very good at customizing the treatment for your symptoms. I think that's one of the things I really like about the Dynatron is that it has many different protocols that can be used for a variety of conditions and settings that can be customized to work best for your body. Dr. Rhodes has had success in treating many different conditions from Parkinson's to MS to diabetes. I would suggest watching the youtube videos he has on his website. Feel free to private message me or post if you have any more specific questions.
zebra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-30-2009), eevo61 (08-01-2014)