Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 06:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yea, tied

I understand what you're saying and can say I'm right there too.

I personally don't like to think back about those many, many, many lost days and nights. It will bring tears to my eyes. I wish I could get totally beyond the thoughts and loss.

I'm not as "happy" and "wonderful" as you are now but I'm working on it. I know life is precious and each down moment is just another lost moment.

I feel like a "lost" person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tied View Post
hi nurse

i remember the nites of trying to make the arms comfy. for a long time i had to sleep on my bad side. the pillow arrangement was quite complicated. the bottom right arm rested on a low lying pillow. i needed a giant pillow for the top left arm to rest on.

fortuneately those days are over. so for some of us it does get better.

i would just like to remind you of what my yoga teachers all say. listen to your body. if you can interprete it's signals and pamper it, life will get better. this is not easy and you will have to learn from your mistakes.

i remember normal, and i am not there either. but i have developed a wonderful relationship with my body an i love it to death. life it still wonderful in spite of my challenges. if you can find something to make you happy the pain won't seem so bad. i find my joy in cartooning, something i share with my dad.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote