View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 03:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Shelley,

So glad you are back! I hope this surgery works for you and you are able to see through the pain to have a great holiday.

I tried to call the number above and got a fax machine...could you perhapos have mixed a number up? I am going to try to look her up by name.

Thanks SO much. I did PT for about 3 months and it just made me feel crappy all the time so I quit. I was not convinced after reading info here that they were doing anything useful for me. They meant well, but just not the right thing. They would only work on the front, couldn't get anyone to touch my trapezius muscle which is the one which is out of control tight. I decided I wasn't doing any more PT until I got a good reccomendation from anyone.

I also don't understand why, but Dr Jordan seemd to think that not PT was nesseccary after the botox- just do exercises at home. I see him friday (if I don't get bumped again as this appt was originally scheduled for Dec 4) and am going to demand PT and possibly some disability leave from work. I just can't belive how horrible I feel.

Interesting too all the comments about thyroid. I have always been a cold sort with low-ish metabolism. It makes me think I flirt with thyroid problems even though I don't think my bloodwork shows anything out of the ordinary.

And lastly....How are you back at work today after just having surgery...? Maybe the hyperbaric O2 makes you into a superwoman...!
johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote