View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommywrestler View Post
I give up it's just going to go away its been 2 years and im throwing in the towel this is my life from here on out the only thing that helps in Zaxax
I'm sorry you're feeling so despondent. I don't have a TBI or PCS but I do have Multiple Sclerosis. So I think I can somewhat relate to the stress of having a condition that, sometimes, nothing seems to help.

Do you have a friend or loved one that you can vent to? If not, sometimes just typing out your feelings here helps alot. I know if does for me. Just knowing that someone on the other end of that computer has an idea of what I'm feeling helps me so much.

Not sure what your weather is up in TN but I'm not too terribly far from you here in North Georgia and it's a gorgeous day here - although too hot for me. I cannot tolerate the heat so I'm being a hermit.

I truly hope you feel better. Wish I had more to offer than just words but I do care and hope you'll keep posting here.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-03-2009)