View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I have PN too!

Hi there. I was diagnosed with PN just this week. The cause is still unknown. The tingling and numbness is driving me nuts. It started in fingers and toes. Has overtaken almost my whole body. My feet and hands get very cold at times and it feels like I have a tight band around my back and stomach sometimes. My thighs ache ocassionally, my head had a lot of pressure in it but that's not so bad now. And sometimes my feet feels as though I'm stepping on something. All of my tests have come back normal: All blood tests for vitamin deficiencies, thyroid, sugar. Also- my echocardiogram, Mri with and without contrast. My kidney and bladder tests. I just went to the University of Michigan Hospital this week. Saw a Neurologist- I had 9 more tubes of blood drawn. I am soooo frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
Hello Folks, I am so glad to find this website.

My problems started with my left pinky finger started going numb during sleep and waking me up. The numbness & tingling then spread over the next few nights into my left index finger too. Then the tingling and numbness crept into the left forearm, then it all started in the same right hand & arm too. Now it is in my right foot.

I have had high blood pressure for awhile, but since this all started, now the numbers are really high, like 160/108. I am on blood pressure medicine now, but when these attacks are going on, the number go right back up.

I had a thyroid blood test, all tested normal.

Does anybody else have symptoms like this?
Jeanbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote