View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 09:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I agree 100% with you pete! That is such a great idea!
I have had RSD for 7 years now and it took doctors to dianose it 3 years. If that wasn't a living hell for 3 years of not knowing. Now I know and i still don't feel any better. I have denied disability in my neck of the woods 5 times and working on a 6th time of trying. I have had umpteen docs tell me that rsd cannot spread. I know that it can do to all the research on the internet and reading books.I want to know everything out there that is to know about this monster of a disease that is not suppose to spread! I am so tired of docs and there high degrees saying that it can't spread! I don't care if they think they are all high and mighty this is OUR lives they are messing with NOT theres. I am willing to buy t-shirts,bumper stickers, magnets and whatever else there is out there to try and make people aware of the disease. You might think that I am crazy but i did buy the little spoon pin for the "Spoon Theory" which I think is really neat. If any of you haven't seen the "Spoon Theory" you really should take the time to read it, it makes you stop and think and it made me cry. I feel the whole thing is true. I carry the spoon pin on my purse and a lot of people wonder why I have it so I explain it to them in short term and if they want to know more about it then they can go home and look it up on the computer and they will then see why I think so highly of the spoon and how it is associated with our disease. Thanks again for the inspiration Pete! Keep the GREAT work up!
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-02-2009), Dew58 (05-30-2009), fmichael (06-02-2009), loretta (06-02-2009), Martg1946 (05-31-2009)