Thread: My Journey!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 11:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default heyyy Pat, Becky, bluesky

hey all of u, thanks so much for the encouragement. =)

i cant type much now, am on a drip in e hospital i went to. the docs here are pretty confident of treating mg, but they just want to check if its really mg or something else. they've narrowed it down to 4 illnesses, namely mg, some thyroid thing, muscle dystrophy and one other which i can't quite recall. he's one of the top neurologists in this hospital, and he's mentioned that he's 99% if not 100% confident of fully treating mg. just have to pray that its mg cos the others aren't that easy to treat.

i'm having a tensilon test later on, so shall see whats the result. the docs here are really caring, so can feel that i'm in good hands. they mentioend that the tests i did in Singapore are all very surface tests, as in they're neither comprehensive nor detailed enough. so they have to redo quite a bit of tests... the neuro mentioned i have quite a bit of muscle wasting away on my chest, just below the collar bone. he says the two muscles there are practically gone. am quite surprised cos i hav not noticed it b4.

won't be able to check in too often as i'm warded in e hospital, but will check in whenever i can to hear from all of ya.

thanks so much for the support

ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote