Thread: My Journey!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 11:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieS View Post
hey all of u, thanks so much for the encouragement. =)

i cant type much now, am on a drip in e hospital i went to. the docs here are pretty confident of treating mg, but they just want to check if its really mg or something else. they've narrowed it down to 4 illnesses, namely mg, some thyroid thing, muscle dystrophy and one other which i can't quite recall. he's one of the top neurologists in this hospital, and he's mentioned that he's 99% if not 100% confident of fully treating mg. just have to pray that its mg cos the others aren't that easy to treat.

i'm having a tensilon test later on, so shall see whats the result. the docs here are really caring, so can feel that i'm in good hands. they mentioend that the tests i did in Singapore are all very surface tests, as in they're neither comprehensive nor detailed enough. so they have to redo quite a bit of tests... the neuro mentioned i have quite a bit of muscle wasting away on my chest, just below the collar bone. he says the two muscles there are practically gone. am quite surprised cos i hav not noticed it b4.

won't be able to check in too often as i'm warded in e hospital, but will check in whenever i can to hear from all of ya.

thanks so much for the support

Connie,
Hang in there young lady! We will keep you in our prayers and believe that the Doctors will find out what is going on with you. Keep your good spirits and know you are in our thoughts and prayers! Keep us informed when you can.
Bless you!
Simon
TxSimon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote