View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:57 AM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member

OK, I'm hijacking again I think - but Jeanbell - sounds like the PN is moving superfast - if they dont find auto-immune markers it in your bloodwork or other indicators for PN cause - maybe have other workup for anti-immune conditions like LP (will show possible CIDP and ??) - sjogrens biopsy, etc, skin biopsy, etc... the faster you are helped they react and take action, the better.... (the fact they are doing so much blood work etc is a good thing - sounds like another proactive doc!)

hang in there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanbell View Post
Hi there. I was diagnosed with PN just this week. The cause is still unknown. The tingling and numbness is driving me nuts. It started in fingers and toes. Has overtaken almost my whole body. My feet and hands get very cold at times and it feels like I have a tight band around my back and stomach sometimes. My thighs ache ocassionally, my head had a lot of pressure in it but that's not so bad now. And sometimes my feet feels as though I'm stepping on something. All of my tests have come back normal: All blood tests for vitamin deficiencies, thyroid, sugar. Also- my echocardiogram, Mri with and without contrast. My kidney and bladder tests. I just went to the University of Michigan Hospital this week. Saw a Neurologist- I had 9 more tubes of blood drawn. I am soooo frustrated.

Last edited by BEGLET; 05-31-2009 at 10:34 AM.
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote