View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye View Post
About the forum. Yes, it comes and goes and will enjoy more peaks and valleys. I think it's healthiest when new people are greeted sincerely and maybe fostered a bit in PMs. The way to have more intimacy, IMNSHO, is to become more involved in caring. I haven't read all the threads yet, but I wonder how many people have welcomed rose or asked her whose heart she refers to. So, rose, who is he, this romantic admirer of yours? I'll look for your reply in the check-in thread, or anywhere else you want to put it. Jaye
Thanks for the big welcome, Jaye. You made my day! I am a poet, mama, professional fundraiser and newly dx PWP. My lover of 12 years, who joined our family (myself, boys 7 & 9 and an occasionally present prodigal Papi) last year, is a expatriate South African writer. He has called me the rose of his heart for over a decade. He is loving me through this strange new world; PD has deepened our commitment to one another and his to my boys. The last 12 months have been the hardest yet happiest of my life. This forum, and the people I am meeting, amaze me more each day...
rose of his heart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (06-01-2009), Jaye (06-02-2009), ZucchiniFlower (06-01-2009)