View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 06:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Thank you Ally!

HEy girl! How are YOU today?You were sooooo right when you said that the lovely feeling of getting stuff done means we are gonna pay BIG the next day!

Today has been much better though! I was able to get some shopping done and even get my spray on "tan" to tone down my "wookie" arm hair! YAY!

Stupid MG just waxes and wanes so much! I was up to 5:00 this morning with a killer migraine, but finally gave in and took a pain killer so I could finally get some rest!

I know I whine a lot but it really hasn't been that bad. It's just that I can't seem to get rid of all of my infections cuz' of the pred and imuran. On the positive side, I go down to 20 mgs this week - YAY! I am so pumped! Ready to look like a woman again.

We are so lucky to have wonderful spouses! They make all the difference in the world! I should have him and my neuro cloned! That way everyone would be taken care of......the scary thing is that men usually leave when their wives get sick - @ least that is what the nurses told me @ the hosp....I can't even imagine life without Mike. We are like an old married couple - we are so set in our ways already (@ 35 and 46) !!!!!!

Hope this post finds you strong and happy!

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
AAAArrrrggghhhh! You just can't catch a break! Don't you hate it when you're getting a lot done and having that wonderful, accomplished feeling but you know you are going to pay? I'm sorry to hear today was so rough for you. And a migraine. Ouch. I get those too. It's the only time I'll allow myself to drink a coke - which really helps me.

Thank goodness for your wonderful hubby! Except for the fact that he's a one and only original who loves you best, I would say clone him instead of goats. We need the world full of wonderful husbands. I had a wonderful one too and I know there's nothing better in life. Hey, they should clone your neurologist though. One wonderful neurologist for each of us!

Try to hang in there. Tomorrow's got to be a better day.

Ally