View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My mother takes Lyrica at night because she says it makes her very tired during the day. Recently i saw a commercial on television saying that lyrica has made people depressed and even commit suicide. You should talk to your doctor about just wanting to lay around all day, it might be the meds you are on.

Jillybean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont-Rawson View Post
Hello, I am new to his site and am desperately trying to find someone to talk to who has experienced symptons such as mine. I haven't had a confiirmed diagnoses, but my gp believes I have suffered a viral infection (which hospitalised me 3 times) and as such has left me with a lot of pain symptoms in my head and neck. My head feels heavy constantly, neck feels achey and from the top of my neck, right up the back of my head and my whole scalp is constantly burning. My eyes have now started aching also. I have taken amitriptyline, Gabapentin and now Lyrica. Lyrica seems to help the most with the burning but the side effects are horrid. I feel like I don't have the energy to be involved in the easiest of tasks around the home and just want to be laid down most of the time. I am very down and would love to speak with someone who knows what I am going through. I really want someone to tell me that I am going to get better from this. I have been poorly now for 4 months. I am wondering whether I have occipital neuralgia? Is there anyone out there who can help me?
Jillybean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-01-2009)