View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Tena,

You need to relax some. Take a break from the board here. For me it acts a a reminder of what we're fighting rather than lettimg me fight my own cause. That's one of the reasons why I don't poke in here as much anymore. This becomes too depressing for me to contemplate; Almost overwhelming in some cases.

I'll be honest with you and everyone here. I put up a good front at home and at work. I try my absolute best to act as though nothing is wrong, and I can continue to persue my dreams. I practice the piano nearly every day, with my chin up and a smile on my face, even as my technique declines with some days so bad I want to cut the piano up for firewood.

But sadly as everyone knows here, deal old Mr. Parkie likes come knocking on the door when we feel our best as though to remind us that he's still around. The only thing that's different for many of you from me is you've been at this a lot longer so Mr. Parkie visits for a lot longer time.

On my good days I can conquer the world as I tell other people. Yet on my worse days, when I'm so sore, crampy, and stiff that I can't get out of my own way. It's on these days that I want to "give in" and let Mr. Parkie have his way and stay around. What the H E double hockeystick, do I care because I get tired of fighting to stay "normal". Then I stiffen my upper lip and continue to march on like nothing is happening.

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lou_lou (06-02-2009)