View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Juliette

Hi all
I have recentley been told I have RSD due to either Radiation treatment I had in 04 or carpol tunnel in both wrists,I have pain in my kneck shoulder arms and fingers, both hot and cold sensation in hands and fingers/arm and stiffness in my fingers. The Neuroligyst started me on low dosage of Gabapentin four days ago I am to call his office in two weeks to see how this is helping then see him two weeks later.
I am noticing a few strange things going on the other day I tried to shut a door but kept missing it eventually I shut it it took five attempts I kept miss judging were the door was, has anyone else had these experences, and when e-mailing I am missing some letters in the words I type I have to keep going over it I never had this problem the same is happening with my speach not getting words out the way they should be I hear my self saing the word wrong but to late gone and said it I asked my son if he wanted some peckers instead of peppers that kind of thing not all the time just some.
Thanks for any help you all can give to me.
Julette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theburasfam (05-02-2020)