View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 06:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sweating is a common rsd thing, as is the skin on the limb feeling cold and color changes of the skin as well. I know many who also feel cold. Not everyone feels the burning pain of rsd. I didn't for months and even now 6 yrs later I rarely feel it. It flares up for a few minutes and I may not feel it again for days or weeks. Sensitivity to touch or air is an rsd thing but as with burning, you may not have it. Some people don't have it and develop it later. I had it only to air and 3 yrs ago developed touch sensitivity.

Each one of us with rsd is different in the things we feel, just as we have things in common. It's as individual as we are because none of our bodies work the same way. This is the reason why things can be so different for everyone.

I'd wonder why ketamine so fast though? Have you had any blocks or other treatments first?

Memory and concentration issues are also common mostly because of the pain that messes up the wiring in our brain, sometimes meds can make things worse and rsd itself changes nerve endings and the brain as well.

Hope some of this helps!

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-01-2009), Dew58 (06-02-2009), loretta (06-02-2009)