View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 10:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I hate waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
First day (of 5) for my monthly IV IG - day from Hell! Got there @ 1:00 but didn't get my IV IG started till almost 4:00. The nurses were amazing as always, but I thought I was going to go out of my mind! Waaaaaaay too long for my type A personality!
Granted I am very thankful that I am able to get this on a regular basis, but why do they make everyone wait 2-6 hours before starting? My son was calling me all day long asking when I was gonna come home - he was hungry.
On the positive side, I was able to get some stuff done and my Northern Exposure videos were here when I got home - love that show!
Now @ least I have something to DO at the hospital! LOL
I'm going to go to bed now and watch some movies with my hubby!
Hope this finds all of you well and strong!
Big hugs!
Erin
I hate how you have to be to an appointment on time or they cancel it but the doctors and nurses can make you wait hours and not have to do anything for you to compensate.

I understand that other appointments can run over and things happen that get them behind schedule, but when it gets that long I'm tempted to tell them they should do the appointment for free, for using up so much of my precious time and energy.

Okay I'm done ranting sorry.

I hope you have a better day today, and hey look at it this way, you're getting your liquid gold right now. I hope it is as good to you this time as it always is.

Kristie
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote