View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbvcrn View Post
Any of you have information on medications causing muscle pains...I know the typical ones listed as cocaine, antihypertensives and statins but I dont take any of those and have really bad muscle aches in my legs, both sides, walking, sitting, laying down, etc. Doesnt matter what I am doing. Dont have any back pain. The pain is aching in nature with occasional stabbing pains. It has really affected my walking and life in general. I have been trying to investigate all my meds but often wonder if their are more things "under the surface' then they tell us about. Such as now finding out statins causing muscle pains. Thanks for any information any of you may have. I am grasping at straws here.

As we get older, our bodies fill up with toxic residues, including kidney and gallbladder stones.

Eventually all the toxicity results in general malaise. You might try doing a kidney cleanse. Google the term "Kidney Cleanse" + "stone removal" and find one that you like. (You'll have to have a two or three day weekend you can devote to those protocols.) BE SURE you have ruled out more serious matters first.
JoyHealer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote