View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 04:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Kristie!

Hey hon! How are you doing? The little ones? Your hubby?

I know what you mean about the hurry up and wait thing - I wish I could get a refund for every time I've been made to wait to see my dr - I'd be a rich woman!

You are right about my juice - I will feel amazing soon after - I'd better cuz' we are having a graduation party for my stepdaugher this Friday.......should be interesting!

I wore my jammies in so I'll be ready to climb into bed with my hubby the minute I get home an watch some more Northern Exposure......ahhhhhhh....Heaven!

Can't wait to hear from you!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemsmom View Post
I hate how you have to be to an appointment on time or they cancel it but the doctors and nurses can make you wait hours and not have to do anything for you to compensate.

I understand that other appointments can run over and things happen that get them behind schedule, but when it gets that long I'm tempted to tell them they should do the appointment for free, for using up so much of my precious time and energy.

Okay I'm done ranting sorry.

I hope you have a better day today, and hey look at it this way, you're getting your liquid gold right now. I hope it is as good to you this time as it always is.

Kristie