View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
Erin, I'm really glad you wrote this because I ALMOST wrote "almost" always. Unless I misunderstood at the time, my neuro-op told me this is the case and one other person I know said what you did, that there was no sign of a lesion. However, that other person is not very trustworthy and now that you brought it up, I will definitely ask again tomorrow!

The two questions on my list that I've collected from the forum so far are this and also the other one concerning any value of doing steroids for ON other than to hasten recovery.

Okay, back to Joelle.
My ophthalmologist told me that sometimes you can have a really serious and obvious case of optic neuritis that might not show up on an MRI. He told me that it was obvious at the time that I had ON because of all the symptoms (pain in the eye when moving the eye, color blindness, ginormous blind spot in the eye that they mapped out with the blinky light "game".)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote