View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 10:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieS View Post
Hi all of you! Its been a bout a week since i last logged in to check this thread and gosh... 12 pages. lol... great that everyone's checking in here!

Just a quick update, i'm now in a hospital undergoing some tests, been here about a week already and having all sorts of medicine "dripped into" me. Did a emg on mon and gosh. it hurt so badly, hate the part about them digging in my flesh. Survived that test after a gruelling 1 hr odd, and am having the tensilon test later. Was told by docs today that my emg showed some abnormalities, though they didn't specify, and they mentioned that they'll have to do some more tests to be certain about my diagnosis. Its weird though, my emg in Mar showed normal results.

Am okay here, I tried walking around the day before and yesterday, and after 5 mins of walking, i slept for 3 hours. Haha! Symptoms wise, my neck's getting weaker, muscles keep twitching, and chest feels heavy.

But I'm glad the doctors here are taking my symptoms seriously, and are doing all they can to find out whats wrong with me. Am having an allergic reaction to one of the meds they gave me, so i look like a tomato now! I am also put on steroids and a whole lot of other pills and bags of drips for the time being.

may be having a muscle biopsy soon, anything i should take note of for that? it sounds scary.. lol.

really miss u guys. do take care alright? Have a great week everyone! will try to login when i can.

Connie,
Keep the faith and know that we are thinking of you! Glad you have doctors who are being serious about your conditions. Just know that we are here for you. Keep us posted.
Simon
TxSimon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote