View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,

So sorry you were attacked like that. That's so terrifying. I hope the attackers suffered some consequences for their actions. So often I feel there's no enough justice for what they've done in their short act of violence to cause damage to another person.

You and the other girl's condition sound pretty bad. I pray you two find good medical care and get pain relief.

For me, pain patterns did change. it took many, many years to get to tolerable. Now it's a very low aggravation. I went through a lot of different things, trying many things that I thought would help.

For now, you have to do what you have to do. Yes, there's a likely potential for drug addiction on pain meds for chronic pain suffers. so if there's a procedure that works, I say go for it. If it's an ify thing, be very cautious. I've found anxiety causes me a lot of distress. It's better you do some research and see what your options are, which NT is a great place to start your research.

Sometimes we just don't have good choices. You're young. just be aware that it can happen to the best of us. I personally don't have a very strong willpower so I had to be very cautious. I also suffered a lot by not taking more and stronger pills or patches. Nine years later, it worked out semi-okay. There's also your body's response to pain and no sleep because of pain and depression because of what pain does to your life. That's not good for your health either.

Keep us posted.

(Broken Wings)

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (06-03-2009)