View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Aint so bad

I told him that today and of course my general prac. doc said that now I am in my mid 4o's that hormones could play a role in my hot flashes but I don;t believe that because everything was good for 12 to 15 years/my doc is 72 or so and when I said something about rsd could make me not control my body temperature very well and he just looked at me like I was retarded/ Don't u just luv that?? and Then they have these plaques on the wall about working with the patient and their other doctors and treating them like each individual patient (is so important)should be made to felt like they give a crap about each patient and our improvement in our health and feeling better. I told him my bottom number on my blood pressure was up still since I was out of pain meds and couldn't fill them till the 14th according to my pm doc. And of course he didn't hear that comment at all. Another thing i cut back my cymbalta from 120 to 60 over a 4 or 5 day period, because my hair was falling out so bad! Never had that happen before either. Sorry just rambling again.
lexiemae1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote