View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

joelle, I hope you feel better soon. It is good that you went to the hospital. I hope they can stop the pain.

I had O.N. three times and it still doesn't show a lesion in that area. I get the ice pick stab in the eye when I moved it left or right. Also, I had my central vision go blurry, and another time I saw a huge yellow spot in my central vision. Everything in the spot was slightly blurry.

That one lasted 10 days, seemrf to get better and came back two days later and stayed for another week. The Neuro-Op did not give me anything, nor did my MS doctor. They said to wait it out and see if it clears up. Not a bad attack each time. I was not in relapse, just the eye.

My Optic nerve was only slightly pale when viewed by the eye doctor. He said maybe on the other side of the nerve, that he could not see, would show up on an MRI. It did not.

I did not have intense pain or headache like you have joelle. We all are different and our symptoms vary. I hope you are not having a relapse.
Take care and rest.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote