View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Rose, the #'s added up, under my nose!

The b-6's seemed innocous at first. The combo added up to over 680mg per day. I really don't know how such a lapse occurred other than: a preoccupation w/getting good numbers of other stuff into me and a preoccupation with other medical issues...It was only a fluke that noticed the b-6 added to another supplement in a 80mg quantity [I'd not noticed before...] that got the grey cells working albiet not at optimum speed.
Since then, I've dropped the multi [had waay too much-580mg] and just taking the other essentials B-12, Calcium w/D & magnesium & Omega Oils...

I'm thinking IF I've asorbtion issues [something hard to prove/test] I'll have to go the Vite-By-vite add on as needed route. If I'm not mistaken that's what brought on the whole 'wish there was one simple pill' discussion. I certainly want to do this safely, as we all do, at the same time...I kick myself now [often] at overlooking this aspect I overlooked!

The only sources that look minimally safe rite now are -pre natal vites..that I can add on the specifics as needed. However they are pricey...I'm about to check out Kids vites next. Any Ideas?

Glad you are back, hope where you went was as beautiful as I imagine, and let's get on from here? Don't ever ask where 'here is', as we may find out!

Good thoughts ever and always! - j

Last edited by dahlek; 09-12-2006 at 11:38 AM.
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote