View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASKA MIKE View Post
Dr Rhodes called me back today. We talked about 15-20minutes. The Sts machine is a little spendy but if it works it will be worth it. he mentioned that they have a new machine that can take pictures of your body parts to tell him exactly where to put the leads and what frequency.

he also mentioned sugar diabetes people is what he is working on now and in a few months they will have a 300 person fda trial on reversing(curing) diabetes.

I told him that I was going in for hbot treatments and he said that it would not work. i am confused now as the hbot and the sts machine were both looking promising and i dont know which one to try first.

mike
I've talked to a Dr. Rhodes on behalf of my wife. Is he the same doctor from Texas who is developing a machine that sends small electrical pulses through the body? If he is the same doctor and without bringing it up to him when I talked to him, and some issues not clear in my mind, is that I've read that he claims to have had RSD but no longer. Also a red flag goes up with me with him is he seems to be tackling several diseases at once with this machine. He also made the claim to me his machine will be released world wide in the next couple of years because of its success. I hope its true and keeping an opened mind, and have been keeping my eyes opened to new info about him. I've scoured his website but have a gut feeling he's not all that he claims. If anyone has anymore to add on Dr. Rhodes I'd appreciate it.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-01-2014)