View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 03:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=paula_ I'm wondering if the latter part of this illness should be public. I don't want to discourage people, and yet this is what it is...you can't deny it....Rather, it's people without faith who shouldn't talk about it publicly with those who do have it....When you get to where I am, no, take that back, anyone may at times, have a need to draw from others about faith. Ruler slap on the hand. /QUOTE]

Dear Paula,

Six months ago I came to this site to learn about PD, its treatments and how people who have started on this journey before me have and are coping. I stay because I have come to care about this community and the people in it.

Personally I want to see what I am in for head on. I want the unvarnished truth...the good, the bad and the seemingly unbearable. So I am grateful for your voice here, especially because of your experience, whatever it may be.

Though I may not be able to meaningfully support you or other PD elders, I hope to one day repay the favor by helping someone even newer than I to this surreal world.

Regarding faith, I am sorry if my imprecise words offended you in any way. I actually have more than it may have seemed, and (if you don't mind) will put you in my prayers. Please consider adding me to yours...

Rose

Last edited by rose of his heart; 06-03-2009 at 03:29 PM. Reason: further thought
rose of his heart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
paula_w (06-04-2009)