Thread: Roll Call????
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 11:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey guys!

I'm here--sober and happy, joyous and free! Well, I wouldn't go THAT far, but I am here and sober and that's the main thing!

Many thanks, Steve, for the heads up about this temporary forum. I had just about given up going to the crash site. It was depressing every day to see the same accident scene, wrecked vehicles and all.

Lots of talk over at Forum Feedback about JL giving up the reins here. I've been around for about 3 years now and when I think of Braintalk, I think of JL in the same breath--it wouldn't be the same, psychologically, to know he wasn't here anymore. I'm glad that I'm not over there putting in my $.02 and trying to control things. 5 years ago, I would have been.

If I don't drink in the next 3 weeks, I'll have 4 years on Sept. 16 (She pats herself on the back.) What a miracle!

Ellie broke my glasses last night. The old ones I dug up are from about 10 prescriptions ago. I didn't think it was possible for my eyes to get any worse, but they have, they definitely have.

Off to finish at the J-O-B and then to the opthamologist and then to the Lens Cutter. I'll be back!

xoxo,
Annie B.

Last edited by Annie B.; 08-24-2006 at 11:51 AM.