View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
What does this mean?

As for the "Full Body", it seems that they (doctors) don't like to hear that, they'd rather hear where it IS, rather than just "All over"., like say
My hands, arms, shoulders, neck, head, then down my chest, my upper/lower legs and especially feets.
Yet, I have no pelvic involvement, is this a Female thing?
Well I can't talk about my "pelvic involvement, OK?"
You named every part of your body so probably what you're thinking is correct for the term full body. You are full body. Anywhere on the body is never just a female thing either. I have known a couple of guys who had it in the pelvic region.

Quote:
But, there is some places I Did NOT mention!
And, they pick up on that!
Of course they grab onto that right away! Most docs, as we well know, don't know carp about rsd anyway. They're always ready to jump on the fact that this or that didn't get named. *rolls eyes* Whatever!

Quote:
Can someone explain to me what "Organ Involvement" might be?
I feel mighty sick, lots of the time.. Is that it?
As for organs, I don't think I have any involved. I suspect I might have it in my bladder but just not bad enough to cause me a huge problem like others who have bladder involvement do.

From my understanding, it's the same for organs as for the body. Pain, possibly burning, spasms. I've known a couple of women who had it in the stomach and couldn't eat at all. If they tried, they got really sick and couldn't keep any food down. Docs test for organ involvement the same as with other body parts. Run two tons of tests and rule out anything else that could be wrong, such as an ulcer or other ailment.

Then, there are the meds. They take a toll on the stomach at some point. This could be what is making you feel icky a lot. Could possibly be an ulcer. Could probably be many other things I can't even think of. LOL The only way you can find out what is causing you to feel so icky is to go to the doc and maybe have some tests done if the doc feels they are needed. :-) Sorry you're feeling icky. I know the feeling!

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-04-2009), Dew58 (06-04-2009), loretta (06-09-2009)