View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

you are describing full body .. i basicly have rsd from the top of head to my toes. eyes neck face you get the pic. now as far as organs. my heart was the first to act up.. and i used to call it heart burn i was a dumb 16 yr old and thought that is what it was. but i get horrible chest pain like a heart attack and my resting heart rate is never even with meds under 120bpm and can go higher than 200+ .. then came the asthma.. i was an athlete my whole life. never any problems. then came the pelvic and female organ issues and this all happen after my first c section. i also have interstitial cystics , pelvic pain , endomitritis , kidney problems , bladder that is frozen and doesnt contract . the cluster headaches. IBS , and essential tremors. and TMJ eyes issues. teeth pain when there not infected. stomach issues. .. had to have my appendix out in december . my right overy no longer works.

I AM 27 YEARS OLD AND SICKER THAN MY 70+GRANDPARENTS WHICH ONE HAVE BREAST CANCER!!! but i do have odd pains in the orgnas, liek i can feel cold things goin into my bladder when they do test. cant hold more then 400cc of liquid in the bladder and have to push to pee no matter what. this is what organ invlvevment is and classified as far as i have been told and see in my experince.

not to mention that my sympathic and autonomaic is so screwed up my allergie list is at least 20 plus things and will also grow i can take something once and the next time it can damn near kill me ...

hope that this helped

rsd DX 99 had since 98 full body and organ involement,fibro ,pelvic pain ,etc,,,,,,

please check out our website to help bring awareness to RSD!

angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-04-2009), Dew58 (06-04-2009), loretta (06-04-2009)