View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicStriken View Post
Yeah, I definitely get those electrical shocks. Sometimes they are in my chest, sometimes in my legs, but it feels like my veins are being split open when it happens. The pressure in my head is usually confined to the middle, or maybe off the side.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I can get this sorted out, hopefully. Until then I may end up back in the ER. I just don't know what to do anymore and I know they are tired of seeing me in there.

Thanks for your support and love and I hope you get better!
I know what you mean. I feel the electric shocks go up,and down the back of my legs. I feel the shocks sometimes between my waist,and my neck,and it sometimes affects my head,and ears. My ears would waver in there hearing with those shocks sometimes.

I've drawn graphs of my head,and shown it to my nurse practitioner where these pressures are. I don't think that these professionals know what that is. I feel a stiffness in my forehead,top of my heard,back of my head,and right back behind my ears. My neck has been so stiff,it has freaked me out a number of times.

The feeling that I hate is a strange feeling above my eye's,that goes through to the top of my neck,and my neck starts shaking. Then I feel strange when I shake like this.

Hang in there. Let me know what the Doc tells you. Don't be troubled if they don't understand what you are going through. I've been facing alot of misunderstandings about these anxieties for a long time.

They know alot more then they use to,and there understanding is growing by the day. Brokenfriend
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-11-2009)