View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Alffe knows I too have been thinking 3 good thoughts every night. At the very least, it keeps out bad thoughts if you try hard enough. Better than laying and worrying about stuff which does absolutely no good!

I wonder at how warm and cuddly granddoody was this morning. Grandma had to spend the night so daddy could leave at 5 am for Wisconsin and a Packers game and mommy had to be at work at 7 am, so grandma came to the rescue. He hugged me and patted me on the back and was so warm and fresh and sweet.

I wonder at how funny Otto is when he is delivered to Grammy and Grampy's every morning. He knows when you turn down their street and starts whimpering and ends up howling by the time you get to their door.

Yes, Great Grandma and Grandpa dogsit.

I wonder how destructive granddoody will be when he and mommy spend the night tonight. And I wonder about making it through an entire day with him tomorrow, LOL. Think I'll call in some troops to relieve me a couple times.

I wonder at all the rain. I love rain but I want some darn snow for Christmas, geesh.

I wonder why my right hand is always so cold and my left hand always so warm.

I wonder what's wrong with adorable Cooper. He is SO SWEET! I got to hug and snuggle and kiss him in person.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote