View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

For me it's head to toe pain. My scalp can get too sensative to touch washing and drying my hair is torture. The palms of my hands burn like I am touching the sides of a hot pot. My feet feel like they are being crushed. When my tounge and throat get the pins and needles it's yogurt and room tempature liquids for me.Then I have the normal skin color changes and the pins and needles with the deep throbbing pain and chronic itching.

All the organs in the body have sympethetic nerves that help them function. The organs affected for me are my lungs, heart, pelvic area and bladder. I have had tests that show the structure is fine. My heart beats too fast and it feels like a heart attack with tighness in the chest. My lungs think they don't get enough air and it's feels like I'm suffocating and I get a terrible stabbing pain between my shoulder bladdes. I take medication for my heart and I learned to concentrate on the quality of my breathing. When I wash my face I take several deep cleansing breaths before I hold my breath to rinse my face. I cant swim with my face in the water.
I hope this makes sense PM me if you have any questions.
Take care,
Sherrie

Last edited by SBOWLING; 06-05-2009 at 11:40 AM.
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-04-2009), Dew58 (06-05-2009)