View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Sandy

No need to apologize for anything, my friend. Another year has gone by, and you are still working even though you have difficulties. That is a positive accomplishment in itself. You are a strong woman, as you have proven it by being as active as you are, no matter how painful.

Some of the doctors that we come into contact with are a thorn in our side; be it ignorance,arrogance, or just plain incompetence.

Then there are doctors that take the time to truly LISTEN and actually SEE their Patient. Not as many as we need and want as RSD patients;however, it is better than none at all.

I am happy that you are my friend,Sandy. You are strength and kindness all wrapped up in a sweet roll.

You are not alone, and most of all..you are loved and supported

A Positive Attitude Will Assist Me Toward An Active Life, Once Again

WC Injury 03/24/07;Two Right Knee Surgeries on 5/22/07 and 01/16/08. Surgeons and Physical Therapists ignored my concerns of burning pain, swelling, and no improvement and getting worse. Diagnosed RSD/CRPS I/Sympathetically Mediated Pain Syndrome/Chronic Pain on 06/2008 by family doc;on 08/2008 and 12/2008 diagnosis confirmed by two WC PM Doctors: Both legs;hips; hands; and spine effected by this culprit. SSDI granted 01/2009.
Dew58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (06-04-2009)