View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxSimon View Post
Dottie,
The news is good on the generic Cellcept. I got the same news this week from my insurance company. I know they are glad! I take Mestinon and Cellcept and they seem to work fairly well for me. The Cellcept works better on me than Imuran. Hope you get to feeling better. Keep us posted.
Simon
Simon, glad to hear that the Cellcept works for you....I bet the insurance co is glad too, lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutro View Post
Hi korbi doc,
About Cellcept, do you know that it could take a year (or more!) to be effective…?
All immonosuppressors are amongst the slowest medications for MG…
Maurice.
Maurice, I did not know that!! A year??? WOW!! Guess I'll just have to keep on with the Mestinon & try to control the side effects....but I'll talk to my neuro 'bout it next visit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Wow! Generic Cellcept?!? Wish I was able to take it - when I did, I went down to 15 mgs of pred but had another crisis, so I was switched to Imuran. Hopefully that will work better!

Hope you feel better soon!
Big hugs!
Erin

Gosh Erin, those crises are so hard to take...I've been lucky so far that I didn't end up in hospital...just thought I was dying from heart failure after an endo guy told me that...wasn't true, thank goodness....hope you're feeling better....

Dottie

korbi_doc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote