Thread: Telemmetry
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi babyjayne,
I had a veeg (video eeg) done back in 1990, the only difference was my my neurosurgeon drilled 7 holes in my head and put 4 of the electrodes on the right side of my brain and 3 on the left side of my brain. I'm sure you won't have to have that done thank goodness! When they do the veeg they may want you to cut back on your AED's a few days before you go in for the test. Then they will be doing a vegg on you where you will be on camera around the clock except for when you use the restroom. You will have a long cable hooked up to you so you can walk around your room and you don't have to stay in bed. Make sure you bring some books to read or puzzles to do because it can get very boring. Also make it a point to tell your neuro that if certain foods or beverages trigger sz. they will then give you these foods or beverages. I drank a lot of diet soda and ate a lot of potato chips and take my word this fired up sz. for me like you wouldn't believe. You head will itch from all the electrical cream they use that's one thing that drove me crazy. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
southie (06-13-2009)