View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Counting the blessings.....

A lot of members are stressing these days...either medically, physically or emotionally. Many have combinations and permutations of all three.

My take on it is: if STUFF is gonna go wrong, it will NOW?; Because stuff is happening, or continues to happen [chronically], keep traditions simpler than ever-treasure those that are special...forget the window-dressings. You will be surprised at how little can do soo much in showing/keeping your spirits alive, and how truly simple [and beautiful] they can be.

Appreciate your friends, once you have a 'condition' as PN, you really learn who the 'keepers' are. Show that thanks, thru calls or 'circes'=little gifts-the neat 'sillies' that let these good folks know you love them, for just being theirselves.

IF you have good docs, notes, not generic cards to state why they are 'the good guys' would probably mean more to the staffs that read them, SHOW that the people help make this journey of treatment easier. If you don't have good docs, well, I'm pulling for you to find them....They are out there...just gotta be found?

Lastly, all of us here have lives of some sort, we can be pre-occupied with our own 'stuffs happening'. That does not mean, and, I guess I'm speaking for myself here, but sense others feel similarly, that we ALL don't try to care, as best we can, for each and every other! I firmly believe we DO CARE.

May we all experience at least ONE good thing before the year end, and SEVERAL super things in the new year! Miracles can and do occur!? May we each and every one of us experience a couple....at least!

Hugs and fuzzies to each of you super-strong, good, kind, sharing and generous people!!!!!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote