View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to thank everyone for their comments. It does make me feel better knowing I can do something right for once. Thank you all for making my day smile when all it seemed that it was doing was frowning. I go back and reread all the comments when I am having a super bad frowny day and it turns my frown upside down into a smile again. So thank everyone of you.

Sue K your husband might be a lot different than my husband but I let my husband read my poem and it didn't phase him like it didn't phase him when I took the time to write him a 3 page letter to let him know how I feel with rsd thinking he would understand if it were in my words. It is just like he doesn't care. That hurts me really bad. I just want him and my daughter to care about what I am going through and no it is not all about me. If I had any way of getting a hold of any kind of information that I could read on what it is like to be on there side of the wall I would read it in a heartbeat. My husband, daughter, and my family don't really care what is happening to me. I keep telling them that I need to keep the stress level down so my rsd doesn't react and cause me more pain or possibly even spread more, but they act like they don't care. They all still give me a lot of stress. I guess i can't blame my daughter to much she is 13 and a half years old and that is teenagers, but what is my hubby and my family's excuse? Sorry I am rambling on off the subject again. It has just been one of those days for me and I just needed to read the posts again to turn my frown upside down. Thank you all again. You all take care and hope to talk to you all soon.

Sincerely,
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote